iOS5.1.1 JB after 3 days of use

Here is what I did before upgrading : - Took screenshot of every tweak/app installed (at the installed section originating repo is shown too) - Took screenshot of every repo added before. - Backed up via iTunes (I can guarantee that every save data/preference is save,even for Cydia tweaks - ex.SBSettings prefs - I did by restore,so apps weren't installed as I don't sync apps with iTunes,just manually download from App Store,and now for the second time I'm amazed by the thing that,after installing a previous app,the entire save was already there :O ) My experience : - Restored via downloaded .ipsw - Set up as new iPad/iPhone. - Jailbreaked - Restored from backup - Redownloaded every previous app (took screenshot before with positions on SpringBoard) - Reinstalled tweaks So there isn't any cons for not upgrading : - Better battery Life - Saves and preferences are saved even for Cydia tweak - but these must be reinstalled - The web browsing seems much smoother for me. - It's good after a while 3-4 months to do restore for the iPhone not loose any performance and speed - Jailbreak tweaks really make longer the life of the Home Button (to bad Zephyr didn't existed 2 years ago - and my bro's iP4 Home Button is working defectively. Zephyr+TapDeWiggle+SwipeSiri+Activator=No use of Home Button :D Now my both A5 devices (iPad 2 + 4S) have a EXCELLENT battery life.For example ~5hrs of iPad 2 usage battery went dowm only to 77% :D I recommend to everyone with iOS5.0.1 to make the upgrade till Apple won't release a iOS5.1.2

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive's